Today, Gideon turns 2.5 years old! I can’t believe he is growing this quickly.
- Gideon believes he is a quintuplet. The quints remind him frequently he is not. However, Gideon ensures he does all the same things they do too. Even for this photo shoot, Gideon wanted a cake. I had gotten Conner one since his birthday is only two weeks after the quints. However, being the awesome big brother Conner is, he happily shared with Gideon. I’m going with he was just being a kind big brother. Instead of, that he did not think a cake smash sounded fun for his 12th birthday :).
2) Gideon is 1 year, 8 months, and 6 days (aka 20 months) younger than the quints. He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz.
3) Gideon loves all food and snacks! His favorite though is doughnuts. His favorite drink, “water ice” he carries with him at all times.
4) Gideon is refers to himself as, “Boss Baby”. We all agree and that has become one of his nicknames. Gideon will not do anything he does not want to do at that moment. Can you tell he does not like taking pictures? Gideon is also nicknamed, “Baby G”, “GG”, “G”, “Gibber”, “Gibberroni”, “DoughDoughroni”, “cookieroni”. The perk to being the baby is you get a lot of nicknames!
5) Thanks to having 5 private tutors and a determined spirit, Gideon is very advanced for his age. He is potty trained during the day. He speaks in 10+ word sentences, is very social, and he is very expressive with what he wants.