- Felicity is goofy and very caring. She thinks she is hysterical and often laughs at her own inside jokes ;).
2) Felicity was the only girl with super straight hair. However, recently it has been starting to become curly too!
3) Felicity is very expressive, loud, and dramatic. She often is over the top. Her personality gravitates others towards her. She loves life and wants all those around her to also enjoy it.
4) Felicity is nicknamed “meme” since her cry has always sounded like that was what she was saying. This is fitting for a diva to have life revolve around her. Michael calls Felicity, “Meemer”. Felicity loves any of these names. She refuses to believe her name is Felicity Fiona. She argues and refers to herself as, “Felicity Fiono”.
5) Felicity’s favorite food is bread and cookies. She is all about anything with carbohydrates or a dessert!
6) Felicity’s favorite color is pink. Her favorite toys are books.
7) Her favorite activities are swimming lessons (we call her, “little fish”) and her ballet/tap dance classes.
8) Felicity loves anything traditionally girly or princess. She loves painting her finger nails.
9) Felicity wants to be a business women. She knows what she wants and will not stop working until she achieves it.
10) Felicity was the second quintuplet to be born. She was labeled Baby B by the hospital. Felicity weighed 3 lbs 1 oz at birth and was the smallest quintuplet. We had our four girl names and one boy name picked out before the quintuplets were born. Conner’s first big brother job was to name each baby. He studied each one and decided she was a Felicity Fiona. Her name describes her perfectly. She adds the love for life to our family.