- Delilah has the longest and most curly hair of the kids. She is very proud of that fact. Much to her sisters’ dismay, she makes everybody aware of this fact. She has dirty blonde/light brown hair and brown eyes.
2) Delilah is a very happy and energetic child. She loves to be in charge and is often the boss. This means she will instigate things, be aware of any trouble happening, and will take responsibility for others and herself.
3) Delilah is very confident in her abilities. This is an amazing attribute. However, it can be problematic when she is learning how far she can push boundaries.
4) Delilah is very sensitive. Her feelings get hurt easily. She is a lady of her word. She puts a lot of faith in what others say and gets hurt easily if the words are mean or not followed through as promised. She goes out of her way to help others.
5) She wants to be a doctor. I see her doing this or a lawyer based on her personality.
6) Delilah will you tell exactly what she is thinking.
7). Delilah likes to be called, “Dee Dee Daffy Hoffman”. She also goes by, “Dee Dee”, “Delilah” or “Delilah Daphney”.
8) Delilah is very independent, active, and impulsive. However, she does not like roller coasters, being tossed in the area, or anything that makes her at a loss of control.
9) Delilah’s favorite food is salad and chicken. Her favorite drink is ice water. She does not like many sweets.
10) Delilah was the heaviest at birth and first born. She weighed 3 lbs 11 oz. We had our four girl names and one boy name picked out before the quintuplets were born. Conner’s first big brother job was to name each baby. He studied each one and decided she was a Delilah Daphney. Her name describes her perfectly. She is the social butterfly of our family.