1) Briella has a shy and sweet personality. She is analytical and evaluates all situations to figure out the best outcome.
2) Briella loves going to the playground and being outside. The swing is her favorite activity at the playground.
3) Briella is our only true, fiery redhead. She has the darkest brown eyes of the girls as well.
4) Briella goes by the nicknames, “Bri” or “BreBre”. However, she recently has started to express she wants to be called Briella so we are trying to only call her by what she prefers.
5) Briella’s favorite color is purple. Her favorite toy is a coloring book, stickers, and crayons.
6) Briella loves her ballet and tap dance classes. Shes calls them, “Princess Classes”.
7) Briella’s favorite food is homemade pepperoni pizza. Her favorite drink is milk.
8) Briella currently wants to be, “a nurse like Mommy”.
9) Briella is very determined. She is usually very soft spoken. However, when she feels passionately about something, she will fight for what she deems is morally correct. Her moral character and empathy for others is amazing.
10) Briella was the second heaviest at birth. She weighed 3 lbs 9 oz. She was the fourth quintuplet to be born. She was labeled Baby D by the hospital. We had our four girl names and one boy name picked out before the quintuplets were born. Conner’s first big brother job was to name each baby. He studied each one and decided she was a Briella Bryleigh. Her unique name describes her perfectly. She was the first quintuplet to be discharged from the NICU.