- Conner is a party guy! He totally is always spoiled for his birthday. We normally have about 40-60 kids over for his birthday party. We also have many other friends and family come over from the neighborhood and out of state. He loves feeling special and we love celebrating him with so many awesome people! We loved living on base in NJ. We may have been a hangout house with our hot tub, “baller” personalities, and hangin’ out at the shore. Pinatas, jump houses, sleepovers, and fun is a MUST.
2. Conner is a very bright student. He has had all A’s all throughout elementary school. He currently wants to be an accountant or basketball player. He previously wanted to be a K9 handler for the military.
3. Conner loves to travel. He has vacationed all over the US and Canada. If he keeps up his current travel pace, by the time he is 16, he will have visited all 50 states! One of his favorite places to visit was New York City. He has lived in over 7 states. His favorite place to live so far has been Arizona. He misses his friends from New Jersey though.
4. Conner is an animal lover!
5. Conner is an all around athlete! He has been in multiple seasons of gymnastics, swimming, tennis, archery, football, baseball, soccer, shooting, basketball, karate, tae kwon do, and more. He is really great and always dedicated to his team and sport. He normally is participating in at least two at a time. He currently is in karate and basketball.
6. Conner’s favorite season is Fall but he does not really like Halloween. Bring on the apple picking, pumpkin patches, bon fires, smores, jumping in leaf piles, camping, football watching, and this is one happy little one.
7. Conner LOVED doing science experiments until he was 9. We always had something happening or being tested. Pictured is Michael and Conner figuring out how to power a clock with soda. Once he turned 10, science was out and math is the new favorite subject. He is currently 2 grades ahead with it.
8. Conner loves food. He has always been really skinny but he eats constantly! His favorite type of food is Moroccan food. There is an amazing authentic Moroccan restaurant in Philadelphia we all miss! Chicken wings is his second favorite food!
9. Conner has been to multiple amusement parks and Disney twice. This is my favorite picture since the next moment he learned he hates roller coasters. This was a mine ride at Disney and was not very scary. He insisted he wanted to ride it. My Dad, Michael, and I waited with him for over 1.5 hours until it was our turn. During the first turn, we all heard him scream, ” This is NOT FUN!” repeatedly. It was a long 3 minute ride for everyone. He hasn’t liked roller coasters since but has still tried some more.
10. Conner is a loyal fan. Once he picks a team that’s it. It does not change no matter where we move to later. His favorite teams are: Philadelphia Eagles (football), Golden State Warriors (Basketball), and Atlanta Braves (baseball). He has been to over 40 different professional sports games and over 45 shows/events since that is a favorite past time treat. He would rather go to an event any day over receiving material items for holidays/birthdays.
The younger kids sure have an incredible big brother to be their role model. We love this sweet pea so much!